A RIGHT TO LIVE AT THE AGE OF 10.
It all began with the moment when the local social worker suddenly found abandoned case of the girl who orphaned at the age of 6. Having met Sasha and her sad story the woman decided she would find a family who’d adopt the girl. She has addressed at once to the Isayevs who have already adopted 4 kids with HIV+ status. In September Svetlana and Eugen went to the tubercular sanatorium to meet sasha. Since then they had no doubts – they are adopting here.
In December 25th at Christmas Sasha entered her new home, where her new Mom and Dad live as well as 3 brothers and 3 sisters. They latest accepted her with a great delight.
Svetlana Isayeva, adoptive Mom: “At the day when we were taking Sasha from the hospital coincided with her birthday (by the way, somehow it happens each time we adopt somebody) We bought her a Barbie with 4 dresses. She was crazy of joy. When we went to the market together she was amazed to see so many toys, she behaved like she had never before seen so many goods, like she was in a cage all her previous life. And at home she eats all the time, practically nonstop. Perhaps she was starving all these years”.
The adoptive parents of Sasha want to believe that miracle will happen. God has already intervened in her destiny in a wonderful way. Probably, He’s got a plan for her complete healing. Svetlana and Eugen are certain that prayer makes miracles and that is why they ask all of us to join them in the prayer for their daughter who has a right for life and future.
- September 19, 2018 Food kits for soldiers and a prayer for the enemies. Drive with chaplains to the frontline near...
- September 18, 2018 Musical foster family of Igor and Lyudmila Grechanovs.
- August 15, 2018 Ukrainian street children have completed a six-year unprecedented round-the-world bicycle action...
- July 24, 2018 Graduation of new generation of pilgrims
- May 17, 2018 From a homeless guy from an ATO zone to a minister of sport of «Republic Pilgrim»