The African journal of the pastor – Pilgrim part 4
On the pictures you can see the faces of these amazing children!!! In this center they can have meals, can spend night, they have classes and they build a system that will help these kids to break out from the street hopelessness.
Here is their website and Facebook page. It is easy to get in touch with them and to support their hands. They need people who could come on mission and serve here for several months or maybe even a few years. But if you can’t join them you can at least pray for them and to press Like on their page on Facebook. You can also repost some of their news and it will be a great help to the guys…
The privilege given by God to a man.
One of my favorite Pascal’s quotations: “The greatest privilege given by God to a man is to be a Cause”.One more team of the Ukrainian missionaries is surely the cause of the good changes in the lives of kids on the equator. These guys have created the family version of the orphanage. The kids received a real family atmosphere, care, provision and education. My team and I were happy to come to see them at the end of the earth. And surely guests are always a big joy for the kids!!! I just want to say to your team BIG THANKS one more time!!!
- April 20, 2017 The work education in the “Pilgrim” village.
- March 13, 2017 The Women’s Day in “Pilgrim”
- March 03, 2017 «Bringing the gift of Good»
- February 21, 2017 Russian – Ukrainian Aybolit (our version of Dr. Dolittle). ( The African journal of the pastor...
- January 31, 2017 The African journal of pastor – pilgrim part 3. He was killed by a shot in head.