Russian – Ukrainian Aybolit (our version of Dr. Dolittle). ( The African journal of the pastor - Pilgrim) Part 5
His clients in most cases are kids and adults from slums. Mostly these people can’t afford any basic medical help and Kirill turns into an angel guard for them.
Within these years the doctor himself has fallen sick with various African diseases. I remember one episode from one of my trips when he was sick with malaria and was helping a little boy picking warms from his body…
On the picture you can see one of his visits some days ago. They injected a fellow and treated a girl who burnt her legs with boiled water.
Kirill, I just want to say THANKS once more to you and to your spouse for your committed life to the ministry!!!
The angels with blankets.
The obligatory thing in the program of my team on the equator is a night raid to the streets to seek for street kids. Though it is not hard to find them here at all. The boys who sleep in sacks can be found here practically at every corner.
The majority of people who come with me to Africa for the first time have never seen something like that in their life. Children and teens sleep in rows curled up leaning to each other.
We have bought blankets and on making a hole in it preliminary for them not to be taking away from them and sold. We just wrap them up in them and bless them. Trust me, it is a real miracle for the kids when we come at night with blankets.
This night the guys from the team OK Africa wee with us this night, the guys that realize my longtime dream – they work with street kids in a special center they founded. These guys, the Uks, who committed their lives to the work with street kids, are awesome!!!! I thank th entire team and all those who support their hands.
- July 31, 2017 The Worldwide bikes tour “The world without orphans!” – The German stage.
- July 21, 2017 The visa free regime works even for former street kids!
- July 21, 2017 The “scheduled feat” again! The fifth stage of the worldwide bike action “The world...
- July 04, 2017 The former street kids will improve their health working at the dacha (the country house) and by...
- June 20, 2017 New life has started for the Minister of Finances.