The Pilgrims’ contest “Boys vs Girls”
The battle was not a spontaneous event, since each competition required a lot of preparation from each of the teams. Boys and girls treated the competitive homework responsibly, watched many video materials, prepared dances, greetings and drew bright posters. In general, none of the inhabitants of the Republic stood aside: the children decorated the hall, prepared crafts from natural materials.
Doing the competition tasks the boys truly surprised with their skills in cooking fruit salads, drawing up a basic women’s fall wardrobe. In turn, the girls showed excellent abilities in working with the burner, showed themselves remarkably in the "guess the melody" competition. Well, the dance battle of both teams caused a flurry of emotions among all those present. In addition, for both teams, there were contests for quick thinking and attentiveness.
It was an unforgettable day for everyone: the battle became a bright, cheerful, musical, atmospheric event, which gave a lot of positive and good mood. It was difficult for the jury to determine the winner since both teams fought with dignity and were well prepared. And although the girls' team won by a small margin, the most important result of the event was the understanding that the guys have and can share their talents, learn new skills and be one friendly team.
- February 08, 2021 10-year-old street kid: "When I was scared on the street, I sang"
- January 27, 2021 Renovation in the facility of the project “The Young Mother”
- January 20, 2021 Pizza for “Young Mothers”
- December 04, 2020 The only elections in the world without corruption have ended in "Pilgrim".
- November 18, 2020 Pastor- Pilgrim from Mariupol is the father of 38 kids and the grandfather of 26 grandkids.